ANCCR's membership encompasses the state of NC and neighboring states. The membership is composed of registrars and other professionals with involvement or interest in various aspects of registry operations.
- Active - Those involved in registry operations - Dues $25 per year
- Associate - Those with a special interest in cancer registry work - Dues $15 per year
- Sustaining - Those interested in promoting the principles and purpose of ANCCR including corporations - Dues $50 per year
- Charter - Those who originated the association in June 1977 or joined in the first year - Dues $25.00 per year
- Honorary - Life membership for former presidents who have retired from the profession and select others
Dues to cover the period December 1 through November 30 and shall be payable on December 1 of each year. A membership application must be submitted with payment in order to update the membership roster. If membership lapses, a $25.00 re-instatement fee must be paid with the annual dues. Corporate memberships are welcome under the Sustaining Membership category.
- Members receive reduced registration fees at ANCCR sponsored meetings. Members receive the newsletter The Sentinel which is published 6 times per year.
- Members have access to the "Members Only" section of the web site which is password protected which includes the following online:
- The Sentinel
- Membership Roster
- NC Hospital Resource List including staff
ByLaws - Effective 3/8/2005
Members who have been a paid member in good standing for one year prior to taking the CTR exam, will receive one year's free membership when passing the CTR exam. Members must submit proof of passing in writing to the President within 90 days of the exam date. The President will mail the member a certificate/coupon for a one year's free membership. The certificate/coupon must be submitted with the membership application.
By decision of the ANCCR Executive Board on 3/8/05, the $50 reimbursement for passing the CTR exam will no longer be offered.