Certified Tumor Registrar
Our employees have spoken! Registry Partners’ culture is amazing and our Great Place to Work Certification™ proves it. We are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding excellence!
- Remote, Flexible & Supportive Work Environment
- Training & Ongoing Support – There is no “I” in TEAM!
- Solid Infrastructure that supports Team Building and Comradery
- Continuing Education Assistance
- W-2 Employer (worry free compensation)
- Guaranteed hours at 30 hours and above
- Part-Time and Full-Time opportunities await you
Your tools for success! We provide all you need to excel. Our unique Success Partner Program pairs new team members with an expert in a similar role. Your Success Partner shares knowledge, resources, and personal experiences that lead to a smooth transition.
Registry Partners is a national provider of data abstraction, registry management, and consulting services. Proudly working remotely since we were founded in 2002.
We currently serve clients in over 40 states (employees in 43 states) and focus every day on our mission to improve the quality of our data collection processes, knowing that the data we process ultimately impacts the treatment and lives of patients within our communities and around the world.
The Certified Tumor Registrar is responsible for the review and detailed abstraction of cancer registry data from electronic medical records in compliance with state and national guidelines. The Certified Tumor Registrar is detail-oriented, committed to high-quality data abstraction, meets both quality and productivity standards, functions well independently, and works well under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met.
- A minimum of 1 year of current data abstraction experience with the Cancer Registries
- Cancer registry abstraction, data entry, and analysis
- Must have current Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) certification
- A minimum of an Associate Degree in Health Information, or related field – (Preferred)
All team members are employees of Registry Partners, not contractors. Employees have a flexible schedule, achieve a work/life balance, and can work remotely from all 50 states. Full-Time and Part-Time (30+ hours) staff members have peace of mind through our full-time guarantee and a full benefits package including:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid continuing education time
- Paid holidays
- 401K retirement planning
- Short-term disability
- Company-paid life insurance and long-term disability
Instructions for Resume Submission: